CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting alternative instead of chemo for 4th stage liver cancer

orha Views: 1,505
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,697,954

Re: starting alternative instead of chemo for 4th stage liver cancer

i agree with pioneer. im few month old on this forum and cleanses. was suffering from crazy digestion issues always dizzi alwys problems with everything i eat. 15 years not feeling good and im only 35. doctors would send me on tests and gave me antibiotics..... so today im having a bad day because its no fun when your body is detoxing but i want to tell you.... i had weeks i felt so much better and so much more focused and strong that i never felt before. so this is working!!! my riend who is 50 years old had brain tumor as a result of skin cancer. she was living ok with it until in one of her panic attacks she was hospitelized, doctors just finished her in 3 weeks!!! regardless on how weak she was they fill her up with medications and chemo. in one week she already was not aware of anything and two weeks later she died.
watching this i can tell you that the most important is to have Faith and not let the doctors have control. when doctors see cancer, in their mind they already see you as dead. 'buying time' to be in a hospital bed not recognizing your own family because you are under milion kind of chemicals dosent worth it. im sure there will be days that you will doubt the program and will feel hopeless as the body detoxing. pioneer is always there for you on those days!!! hopefully your brother will be there for others to guide them as he gets better!!!
good luck lots of blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)