CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

orha Views: 1,776
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,697,956

Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

pioneerrrrr i thought you gave up on me. i sent you a msg 2 or 3 days ago when this all started.
prior to this month on dewormer i was doing the clark thing and was feeling BAD from die offs but it went away. these symptoms now are different. i have bad headach/sinus prssure(holding myself not to take advil) and this stomach squizzing and nausuas i couldnt tell if its the candida coming back since im back on eating sugars or if this is the result of taking grapefruit seed or whats next... should i add the schultz #2 which i didnt start yet or do a liver flush now? or both?
i need to make sure im able to function for work. i cant afford staying in bed sleeping. thats the only problem.
in general... i was in good mood for a while, happy and no worries at all... then this came in together with haviness and kind of dipression. i feel a little better now consider i couldnt even look at the computer or answer phonecalls the all day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.938 sec, (1)