CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

Views: 1,685
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,697,971

Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

Hold off on the SChulze #2 formula and just do something like the Schulze #1 formula or the LBB to keep yur bowels open. Start liver flushing. Sinus is liver problems.
Cr8iveart worked thru all this. A very courageous person. She had terminal cancer, too.

Flush as your body says to. You know, that fist at the end of your right ribcage. You'll get to the colon cleansing a ways down the road, but for now, get the liver decongested. Remember the roller coaster ride all talk about? Do a flush, feel good for minutes to hours to a few days depending on how bad off your liver is. Then those crappy feelings come back. Tired, depressed, anxious-- other stuff, too. Do another flush. This is the explanation of the rollercoaster ride. It happens over and over and over until your body is cleaned out.

I wouldn't be eating the simple sugars. I'd do a little bit of the complex carbs in vegetables, but call that good. The sprouted grain Ezekial bread out of the health food store also has a few carbs but it's mostly protein.

You've got the fructose in your apple cider. If yeast gets too bad, then what I did was use half apple cider and half distilled water in the quart and add half a teaspoonfull of malic acid to the Uphos liver flush prep drink.

For the bad sinus headaches and pressure: do some zapping with your zapper or the 9 volt battery. Use hotpacks on your sinuses. Wring a small towel out of hot water and put that over your face with a towel over it to keep the heat in. Do a few of those. They may help the headache. If you've got any good peppermint oil, put that over your sinuses. Dont get it into your eyes. If you do, use olive oil to dilute. Never water. It will help pain and help you breathe better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)