CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

Views: 1,626
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,698,018

Re: nausua, headachs, back pain. what do i do wrong

I think its all related to a plugged up liver. Make sure to follow Doc's instructions of doing the EVOO at night chased by some juice. That keeps the liver open and helps heal it.

Liver flukes go to the lungs to mate. That might be what you're feeling. Get 'em gone. Keep up with the dewormer and liver flushes and whack them harder on the full moon with the dewormer.

Edit: ascaris can also be in the intestines. They ball up but don't bite. You've got the hepatic flexure of your colon that goes just behind the liver on the right side. That could be it, too. Keep killing them off. If it's ascaris, you might want to look into killing the eggs. Click on "Clark" at the top of the page here. She's got information on that. Clove oil kills a lot of eggs if you
use it in capsules. I didn't see ascaris. I did keep up with Barefoot's dewormer with a regular dosage of 3-4 TBSP a day thru this.

Another piece of information that might help. Worms can go anywhere. They can be in the bile duct. One thing of late that made it hard for me to swallow was a small, soft newly formed green stone getting caught in my bile duct. It didn't hurt, but it made it hard for me to swallow and some food came up because of it. I did a flush and got it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)