CureZone   Log On   Join
Bowel movements/Enema

csimms Views: 507
Published: 11 years ago

Bowel movements/Enema

I ve been doing coffee enemas religously but recently I ve noticed that more load is moving to my bowels at faster rate.

After doing a couple of coffee enemas I usually take NAC to help my system especially when my back begins to hurt .

This usaully means that >> yes I ve gotten alot of load from my system out but there is still more

I usually dowse after this point and mmore coffee enemas are usally not the solution. My body usually needs help packaging the crap from my system and thats when NAC comes in
In addition pineapples have been even more helpful in packaging all the detoxified pathogens, toxins etc so that my system can move it out. Probable has to do w/ newport tweeking frequenciy sets so that can use certain foods digested. I also know watermelons some helps w/ gettin intracellularly pathogens out like Myco ferman(extra B1/B2 supplem)

Recently I just dowsed that Triphala would help this process even more. Hope this is right. Dowsin beens a little

So far i get> NAc, pineaaples, triphala
Need some additional advice b/c my system seems back loaded w/ crap that needs to be expelled

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)