CureZone   Log On   Join
Do I have Crohn's?...Or something else?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Guanche Views: 2,283
Published: 12 years ago

Do I have Crohn's?...Or something else?

For about 10 years I have had a serious pain under my right ribs that never really goes away, and as the day wears on then I also develop pain under my left ribs. They both hurt! My colonoscopy, ultrasound, hida-scan, endoscopy, blood tests, CT scan, stool sample have revealed nothing. An iridologist told me I have CROHN'S, but I have never had any diarrhea, nausea, weight loss and such. I have done over 35 Liver Flushes and tried many different diets, supplements & herbs, & fasting with no change.
My mom, sister and nephew have all had their gall bladders out, and they have done fine since. My nephew's gall was dumping sludge his pancreas for over a year and he was in and out of emergency rooms for that whole time period, leaving many doctors very confused, until one finally decided to take his gall out, then he recovered 100%. None of the ultrasounds, ct scans or MRI's had detected anything wrong with his gall, so the doctor who decided to take it out was taking a chance, but he was right.
Since nothing else has worked I'm considering exploratory surgery, so the doctor can see how my gall looks and whatever else they can detect.
I understand that Crohn's can occur anywhere from the mouth to the anus, but with my family history of defective galls....maybe that's really my problem.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)