CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You Can Heal Your Life: Positive Affirmations

Maresydotes Views: 6,713
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,700,036

Re: You Can Heal Your Life: Positive Affirmations

Healthy Artist, so sorry to hear you had such a bad crash. sounds like your definitely on the right track tho with the affirmations. I too love both Wayne Dyer and Louise Hay's material. I don't think there is any coincidence about it, your feeling better as a result of reciting these promises. The body has no choice but to follow the mind, you know. Most of it is subsconcious, but it takes time to get rid of the old "tapes" and record new ones.

If we only knew how many different ways we've downed ourselves, mostly subconsciously over the years! I've been doing it for what seems like millenia (ok I'm only 56 LOL). but since doing affirmations, joining a good 12 Step Program (for codependence)and following Dr Lam, I am making progress. I love Louise Hayes audiobook called Positive Affirmation Treatments for Loving & Appreciating Your Body. Excuses Begone is another great one from Wayne Dyer.

Hope your feeling better soon, sending you hugs & best wishes,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)