CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My HPI protocol... any thoughts

Blackfeather Views: 3,413
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,700,572

Re: My HPI protocol... any thoughts

I do not believe it is possible to recover from dysbiosis through eating raw foods. I have been on a raw food diet for 5 years now and I still have severe dysbiosis. My health is better as a result from this diet, in as muuch as my nutrition is much better. My energy level has improved and I am thankfull for that. I believe the human GI tract is home to upwards of 174 trillon bacteria. How are you going to affect a change a bacterial colony of that size through diet or by chance? You need large numbers of the right strains of dominant species implanted to bring about a shift in the biome. Our best hope for this to occur is with HPI. I agre with Cheshire about the medical proffession and their arrogance. They are no more intelligent than we are on this subject. I think it is incumbent upon "us" to figure this protocal out with the best info we can find and continue the discussion. My advice would be to keep it simple and gor for it. The medical proffession wants people to be dependent on them and big pharma, even with a procedure such as HPI. Isn't it empowering that me may be able to cure ourselves inexpesively and in dependent of the medical monopoly. And that we can be cured of this medically induced illness by sharing healthy bacteria from our fellow human beings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)