CureZone   Log On   Join
My two cents

Dquixote1217 Views: 2,676
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,698,914

My two cents

It is curious.  I think that a very large number of posts have deserved having ratings given, not merely to give kudos to the poster, but more importantly to call greater attention to messages that have important information worthy of widespread attention.  Maybe the alert button isn't working?  I have given several on other folks messages that still have no rating.  Or maybe there is some incredibly tough new standard?  If so, it is perhaps a bit too tough if it causes some of the messages I am thinking about to go without recognition.

In my own case, I do think I have posted some very important information and I also think that I have written some of my best articles in recent months - which I invariably share first at CZ before they are published at the sites I write for.  Maybe my quota of ratings has been all used up by the ratings Luella May gives me on our private forum?  Not that I disagree with many of her ratings, but I swear, the poor gal thinks I do no wrong, and our forum often has quite the abundance of red.  Beats the heck out of my ex, who thought I could do no right.  The truth is somewhere in the middle, hopefully closer to Luella's opinion than that of my ex.

Just my two cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)