CureZone   Log On   Join
I had a DMT-like experience

jamesp82 Views: 6,046
Published: 11 years ago

I had a DMT-like experience

At least, I had what is assumed to be a wild DMT-like experience?

I have been experimenting with as much as 200mg of a combination of Lugol's and nascent Iodine every few days. Last night I took a mere 15 drops of nascent totaling 6mg. After several minutes, I started seeing what appeared to be a small crescent in my eyes. Although, I figured it was just the bright light allowing my lone left-eye floater to rear itself into my field of view.

After 20 minutes, I decided to have the rare beer with my dinner. In the meantime, this now dancing and wavering crescent had been getting larger and intense enough to give some major concern. I then started to realize, this vision was not just isolated to my left-eye, but in fact, it was centered in both eyes, even illuminating itself in total darkness!

Perhaps the beer was precipitating the intensity of this vision, but now this crescent was blocking my whole field of view, buzzing and shimmering in an almost 3D-like prism of intense colors. The effect was similar to what you would experience looking into etched glass on a magnificently brilliant day.

I even attempted in vein to shake the vision by changing my sensory input. At this point, my senses were extremely heightened whereas even the most minute sight and sound was magnified. A profoundly pleasurable feeling of warmth and calm falling all around my body eventually abated my concern. I had felt slightly for that moment as if I were very connected beyond this universe in time in space. This is coming from someone who has been drug-free his whole life.

The vision lasted for approximately 15 minutes before finally pushing itself off to the side and disappearing from view. There is absolutely NO mistaking my experience. In fact, I would replicate it every day, if it were possible. I also recently experienced the strongest dream of my life and awakened to a throbbing but pleasureable hangover that lasted a half hour. Both have made me extremely curious as to the experience of an actual DMT trip.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)