I really wish you would contact me. I too along with my husband and 3 small children were exposed to deadly levels of toxic mold. According to your posting, I was in stage 4...could not hold up my head, vision & hearing impaired, could not take deep breaths, bronchial spasms, SEVERE vaginal yeast infection that continually spread up and into my urinary tract, bladder, etc, constant fever with freezing cold hands & feet, mental disturbances, thrush, numbness in my extremeties, optical neuritis...these are only a few of the symptoms I have experienced. I have been fighting this beast for over 2.5 years now and I am winning!! My adrenals have come out of complete exhaustion and I am now walking miles with easy breathing. Digestion is getting better and better even though there are only a handful of foods I am not allergic to, but I am working on that as well. THERE IS HOPE! I have come back from the land of the dead and I will not give up until I am completely restored. I have gained back 17lbs of the 35 I lost (I was thin before I got sick so I couldn't afford to lose the weight). My children are doing better too ~ we have pulled our youngest out of autism, reversed our other son's asthma and calmed a bi-polar disorder in our daughter. Please take in mind, we were all very healthy before living in the mold with NO symptoms. I have tried everything and I do agree that focusing on rebuilding the immune system is number one. It can be done and you can do it as well. Keep your eye on the prize. I hold on to the memories of how I used to feel and how I will feel again. God did not intend for us to suffer and that is why he created our bodies to heal themselves. Give it the support it needs and it will indeed heal.