CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I had a DMT-like experience

jamesp82 Views: 5,755
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,701,557

Re: I had a DMT-like experience

Thanks. This type of response and honest discourse is appreciated. It took a little bit of courage (actually several days) for me to willfully share my experience. My only objective is to be accurate and truthful.

Additionally every few days I am having dreams of the same vibrancy and intensity to that of my youth, except some now have entirely new plots and twists imposed on them. The scope and magnitude of these dreams also seems larger with a much broader overall vantage point. Moreover, while the outcomes of these dreams so far have been all very positive, one nightmare in particular - seeming to come from a dark sinister place - literally frightened me.

There is no question in my mind that Iodine is transformative. No single supplement (of which I have tried a good deal) has ever affected me as deeply or meaningfully... especially once I was able to tame the detox symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.061 sec, (1)