CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systematic Candidiasis. If I don't find a cure, I don't want to live.

rainey03 Views: 22,001
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,701,925

Re: Systematic Candidiasis. If I don't find a cure, I don't want to live.

Have you tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or NAET? I too suffer from systemic candidiasis, but I have come a LONG way since I started fighting this beast 2 1/2 years ago. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement made me so sick all the time and I truly thought I was dying and then I felt better all of the sudden (after a good vomiting session). It's hard for me to take because of the nausea and fatigue, but there's no doubt it works if you can handle that. I am taking a break and focusing on building my immune system with NAET treatments, zinc, Vit C, iodine, natural antifungals, healthy eating and trying to drink only good clean water and get lots of rest. I am now able to exercise a little too. People rave about EFT ~ I bought and read the handbook, but have not tried it yet. There are so many possibilities for you...just keep up the hope and you WILL get through this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)