CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I ate cake and ice cream and now my hands and feet hurt

JAZZIE Views: 1,257
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,704,275

Re: I ate cake and ice cream and now my hands and feet hurt

Hi there,

Sorry you are having a distressing time. I think you would have to be someone pretty special to tell you exactly what is going on in your body right now.

But all I can tell you is ride it out. Sounds like you set off a cholostral Candida Bloom feast. Its having a party...

When we first started on the diet, my husband being a Junk food junkie would cheat. He loves chocolate.. He would get the cold shakes and they would last for 2 days. I would stack blankets .. a warming bag on him.. just to get him half way comfortable. And then let him ride it out.. there did not appear to be anything we were doing that helped. IT would come and go... at its whim !

But it taught him that he had to be very strick with the diet.. that is when I went on line and found receipts that I could use or change Using the Xylitol sugar. Its no fun to be the only one not eating cake and ice cream..but what you are going through just can't be worth it.

Find the receipt that I put in one of my sites with the almond butter that I made up a candy..It is so nice to have sweets that kill candida and yet, you can have the treat anytime. you want.. Helps in those times you need to say, no thanks.

The chlorella does detox.. Whether it will help in this situation.... on your body... well, everyone is different.

Here is a site of foods that detox...
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/foods-that-detox-the-body/

you can possible find sites better then this one.. but it gives you ideas.. of course the fruit you cannot use.. but Vitamin C is a great detoxer.

Drink plenty of WATER to flush the toxins out.. Nothing goes through the body as fast as water.

..Hang in there.
I hope you feel better.

Jazzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.500 sec, (1)