CureZone   Log On   Join
Swollen Lymph Nodes and Asthma

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
bethanyds Views: 4,684
Published: 11 years ago

Swollen Lymph Nodes and Asthma

I was taking a homeopathic formula to drain my lymph nodes per my dr. Once I started taking it, it caused my lymph nodes underneath my jaw, next to my ear and under my armpits to swell very largely. I did blood work on my white blood cells and everything came back fine. I was taking the homeopathic formula for about 2 months and it just caused them to keep swelling. I also have several infections and hashimoto's, so I'm thinking that could be causing it. I've tried massaging the areas and that hasn't reduced the size. My dr. has no answer for me and I'm concerned about the swelling. What do you recommend to bring it down?

Also, I've always had a "touch" of asthma, but have never gone on an inhaler for it. It's been getting worse, especially in the evenings. I've almost gone to the hospital the past two nights. I know building the adrenals helps with the asthma, and I'm working on that, but what can I do in the meantime when I have an attack? Throughout the day I have difficulty breathing and my chest is very tight/painful. I've woken up the past 2 nights gasping for breath because I must have stopped breathing.

Also, I'm taking the pau d'arco/andrograpis/chapparell mix. I take equal parts in powder form 3 x daily. is this an effective way to take it or should I be doing it as a fluid? I have all in powder form, so I'd like to use what I have but not if it's not effective.

Are your adrenal and thyroid mixes okay to take with Hashimoto's? I'm also taking your liver mix.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.812 sec, (1)