CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miss molly!!!! lmao

Molly Bloom Views: 3,431
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,706,854

Re: miss molly!!!! lmao

ha ha....yes SS, many philosophical days as of late. I've reflected a lot on my journey here at CZ, and my crazy, desperate attempts to fix my problems. I too would post about this or that, and damn, I was sure that MUST be my problem. Then I'd go whole hog after it (well not as much as Trapper did). Getting a colonoscopy a while back was sort of interesting....what, you mean I don't have a colon impacted with years of shit? What? LOL. Yes, many many thoughts about all my hypochondria.

But seriously, at the end of the day it was so easy really. I was already on the road to good eating, and I know what to do there. Using food as my medicine was key. I have greatly reduced all the supplements and cleanses, to look for more gentle approaches. Hell, I used to take a handful of supplements everyday. I was drinking some god awful stuff. I would convince myself I was supposed to feel worse before I felt better. Well if that meant doubled over on the floor, uh...no.

It will always be a learning experience, but at least I've calmed down to the point that I am more thoughtful about my approach.

Body as a temple my dear SS, and the mind is key.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)