CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Busted my brain with kimchi

zenfood Views: 2,783
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,707,911

Re: Busted my brain with kimchi

Yes, mine obviously was not fermented because i ate it fresh, right after it being ready to put for fermentation. Of course, i ate a small part of it fresh, and the remaining is right now fermenting... Kimchi is the best food on earth, but now it appears for some reason after laying off MSM and garlic for quite a while i became sensitive.....?

Newport, its funny you post that link cause those are the exact instruction i followed! (making 1/4 the recipe, and some other twists)

Agingtree, kimchi is tradition korean side dish, and there are tons of variation of it, all better on than the other... (i lived in korea for 3 months, and some of the kimchi over there is just beyond... mostly the super old one, like many months...)

tizona, yes i guess that MIGHT have been a die off of stuff in my gut caused by the garlic/onions... maybe i just got a good dose of Aldehyde from candida die off... ill take some moly right now.

Thanks all for your answers. it didnt use to do this when i eat garlic, i guess i became sensible... been chelating wiht DMSA since 1 july

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)