CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wow.....

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Molly Bloom Views: 3,307
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,707,897

Re: wow.....

Yeah, but you know the stupid thing is I participated in telling people what to do for years myself. Hard philosophical lessons to be learned here.

I really believe that the first question we should ask anyone posting here is "What do you actually want to acomplish?" and more importantly "how do YOU think you got this way?" Do people want to just "fix" the one thing, or is there a lot lot more going on there? If I am constipated, I guess the logical answer is Water or Oxypowder . But really, how did I get to that state to begin with? What else is going on...am I having emotional issues? Am I eating badly? Did I just visit every cheese outlet in Wisconsin?

It's like sitting in a chair, looking through a window. You only see part of the view. You have to get out of the chair and stick your head out of the window to see the whole landscape.

It's human nature to desire that people just tell you what to do because it's so much easier. Hell, I've done it many many times. But at what point have people stopped doing the "self work". You know, really digging in there, learning, reading, asking very critical questions. Things like, OK, there are many good testimonials, but tell me the bad things too. And most importantly, learning about how their body works, the interconnectedness of their organs, with their musculature, on their skeletal frame? All of this tied up in what their brain is registering, how it's sending out signals, how it's affecting your "gut".

Hell, people come on here with the idea that they are not going to follow bio-science, because they are mis-guided. The one good thing about bio-science is that they are very aware of physiology. Yes indeed, they have reduced us to parts. I worry that many here do the same thing, and this is without the knowledge of physiology (or science). And that is the crux of the matter. Who is giving you information? It would be extremely prudent to request sources, and then to look up your own sources as well. There is ALWAYS a story, or a reason people offer advice here, and you might find it is indeed backed by science, or it's just a "belief". Both are OK, you just have to decide at what level you are willing to accept where they are coming from. But knowing the source is key if you want to make a proper decision.

I know I'm in la la land about this. Just felt like it needs to be said, that's all. Off my soapbox once again....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (2)