CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics May Make SIBO Worse

ashleyann00 Views: 19,722
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,708,053

Re: Probiotics May Make SIBO Worse

T-I will definately ask Dr.Galland I would trust his word.This has gotten me very confused.Im not sure what he suggests for sibo...but for candida he had told me obviously no sugar,low lactose, and 3 months on diflucan.He never told me I had to follow this very strict candida diet.What I got from our convo is-you have to have some yeast and you have to have carbs.If we dont consume them we become malnourished.This forum can be extremely helpful,but also very confusing.For me I start out with one plan and then read something negative and change my original plan and end up not doing much to help myself.But liek Im sure you know Antibiotics /probiotics/supplements everything effects people differently.So what might work for one person doesnt mean it will work for you or me.I have my hbt wed...if i find out i have sibo I will be calling Dr.Galland right away and asking for protocal and will follow it exactly.I will certainly tell you what he reccommends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)