CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok went to doc/not pancreas

gavster Views: 1,765
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,708,838

Ok went to doc/not pancreas

Ok I woke up this morning at 4.30 am in absolute agony convinced my pancreas had packed up.My symptoms seemed to fit. Continous stomach pain never going away, worse after eating. No diarrea. Fatty stools.I opted to go the private hospital( The country I live in you DONT want to go to a public hospital) 5 minutes from me. Check myself into casualty. I would pay extra. But I would get the blood results in an hour, be first in line for the ultasound I knew they would do, the doctors in casualty are the best by far. My GP tries but can be a bit slow sometimes.

Anyway, checked in at 6.30am out by 9am. All the blood tests and the ultasound fine.That rules out pancreas, liver, gall bladder , bile problems etc. That was a big relief. Interesting the doctor gave me probiotics and something called esomeprazole(nexium)for high acidity of the stomach. This was after I explained the diet I was on.He also says the fatty stools come from the diet. So I will be very interested to see if this works.I just did a little research on the net and it does seem that dairy can be very acidic on the stomach.

And no I wasn't detoxing any heavy metals.

And it feels great to be eating all this rice, lots of energy, lifts your mood, carbs work on serotonin. BUT blood Sugar issues are coming back in a big way. Starting to wake up early again. All the gains I made are slowly slipping away !

This stomach this has now cost me a fortune and as I type this it is just as painfull as it was 6 days ago !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)