CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend a great dermatologist in Tucson?

Legend520 Views: 2,170
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,710,861

Re: Can anyone recommend a great dermatologist in Tucson?

I am actually the friend with the skin issue described in the original post. I am lucky to have awesome friends that are going out of their way to help me :) Anyway, I have had an issue with extreme photosensitivity and random pitted as well as spontaneous indented linear scarring for 6 months now. Recently I have noticed a patch on my cheek growing that is raised with a wrinkly strange warty texture. It looks alot like the scar on the lady's chin at the link below, although my scar looks less severe (scroll down at page for picture)

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1065529-overview

I have seen 4 derms now, the first told me I had rosacea and needed laser, the second said I had wrinkles and was aging poorly and needed laser, the third though it looked like lupus and tested me for all autoimmune disease and everything came back negative so he was unwilling to go any further, and now the fourth dermatologist that I saw today said she has no idea what this scarring is but that it doesn't look like lupus but thinks treating me for rosacea and then lasering this undefined scar will make everything better? She sent me home with a prescription for doxycycline which I have no interest in taking.If anyone has any idea as to what might be going on or can refer me to a doctor in Arizona that might please let me know. I have done cleansing up the wazoo over the years, liver flushes, iodine. parasite cleanses... I eat a 100% organic, mostly raw diet, take anti-inflammatory herbs, take anti-fungals like pau d'arco, cat's claw, garlic,reishi, and olive leaf. I chelate with zeolites and chlorella, ALA, and MSM on a regular basis, and I zap...I have had symptoms of SLE for years now and recently have experienced a flare-up in the past two weeks with pleuritis, vertigo, extreme fatigue, and headaches and well as burning nerve pain that comes and goes. I had live blood analysis with an ND yesterday and he said my blood looked good and clean. I am convinced I have some kind of lupus but cannot find someone to treat me properly. I am not new to natural healing, I have done this for years and I just cannot get this skin issue under control with natural remedies...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)