CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

prayervoice Views: 1,446
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,710,901

Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

God bless you my friend;

Thank you for your lifting my spirits on this issue. I will do everything you have suggested.

Yes I still have my tonsils.

No,there is no pain at all.

Yes I can massage it.

Will call Jody tomorrow as I am almost out of spray 3. Lots of 1 and 2, but a package from Jody will be on its way ASAP.

By the way... I have an 8 ounce pro sports spray. Dangerous stuff in the wrong hands. I have only ever used it on my feet. If I put it on my feet there is no heat problem at all, but the next day when I do my sitz bath, the 103 degrees water makes my foot feel like it is on fire, and that can be like 15 hours later. The heat retreats when I take it out of the water. I bet a pro sports guy might get one giant shock when he jumps in the shower after using it for the first time. Holy spit Batman!!!

Jet Lee sounds exceedingly interesting. You and Brenda and Nancy and I and Jet Lee will indeed spend a few weeks in Hawaii. I will bring him to your place and you and Brenda can bring him to Hawaii... while you help us find a place that you would like to visit often.

Close. Very close now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)