Image Embedded Re: Cholesterol - Heart disease is a scam

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,148
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,711,671

Re: Cholesterol - Heart disease is a scam

Those links you provide are gobbledygook.

Which I guess is why you posted so much contradictory research.  (Note this is sarcasm.)

In my healing practice of friends and relatives, raw animal foods and raw animal fats of the organic and wild kind routinely deliver cures and inflammation reduction.

Pro-inflammatory arachidonic acid is present REGARDLESS is the meat is raw or cooked.  Excess meat consumption can also lead to other issues such as elevated uric acid that can lead to gout or even kidney damage/stones.  Again, everything should be in moderation and in balance.

If I need inflammation reduction fast, I depend on raw animal fats to do the job.

My personal experience says those "studies" are bogus.

And I can think of a lot of vegetarians that from their personal experience would tell you the opposite.  This is why we need to rely more on research rather than personal opinions.

The operating word is RAW ANIMAL FAT... RAW RAW RAW.

"Raw, raw, raw?"  You sound like a cheerleader.  But as I pointed out already it does not matter if meat is raw or not, it still provides inflammatory arachidonic acid.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)