CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help Me Get Through Days 1, 2, and 3 (and 4 and 5 but maybe after that I'll be Cured, Haha)

Views: 1,292
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,715,126

Re: Please Help Me Get Through Days 1, 2, and 3 (and 4 and 5 but maybe after that I'll be Cured, Haha)

Thank you, Rainy.
I appreciate your strong support.
I look forward to continuing to post freely and self-expressively on this forum so that I can heal!
I am glad that I am self-disclosing and asserting myself.
I had a hard time with what the other poster initially said to me because I am very sensitive to that sort of reaction... the reaction that does not validate my deep instinct to fast, which I hold as sacred and really need to have respected. It is very upsetting to me when this non-validation happens. i have insecurities and i react in pain to this sort of thing. ... then at the second comment the poster began to be quite aggressive and not merely mildly dismissive.... I actually don't want to focus on this but rather on my work toward fasting... but I feel I want to clear the way for my work a little... when I get so upset I do want to talk about it. I actually feel that all this dialogue is a part of my progress toward successful fasting and healing.
I do believe it is very inappropriate and abusive what the other poster was doing and it is unfortunate. I believe that, as you say, the other poster, whoever it is, is being destructive to others' sense of safety, confidence, and peace of mind.
But I am glad I have you to count on! Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)