CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine, ovarian cysts and increased pain

geomama Views: 17,239
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,718,824

Re: iodine, ovarian cysts and increased pain

Thank you so much for all of your info and details. I have been dealing with a lot of very odd health issues for about 5 years, but they began with ovarian stuff. Through all of this, I have seen a variety of practioners -- western, eastern -- had a lot of diagnostic tests (most have come up negative). I too thought I was going to die for about a year -- I was not living my mornal life, really slowed down in so many ways, lots of deep thoughts, deep sadness, loss of hope. This feels like it is a continuation of what began this process.

I have done a lot of steam baths at my gym, but haven't kept up on them recently. I will get back into it for sure -- thanks for the encouragement. How can I get the Lugols? That seems to make a lot of sense to paint it on my ovaries. I will also work on the salt pushes which I have never done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)