CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Honey and Candida

powertool4 Views: 4,217
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,719,232

Re: Raw Honey and Candida

Dont understand why the Sugar in honey is any different than Sugar in fruit or Sugar in ...sugar.
It's still the same stuff and the enzymes and cofactors in raw honey are great and all but they are present in fruits like apples, bananas and other whole foods and doesn't do anything for yeast itself.

Honey has the same effect on me as sugar... because well, it's sugar. On the ingredients it says sugar 14g for every 14g of honey. I'm sure it's good for your body in many ways but the first rule of treating the gut is do no harm and i see that feeding a living organism or fungus its main source of food, is doing lots of harm.

that, or some people with candida may not have candida in their oral tract or small intestines where the absorption and contact happens, and it is in their colon, in which case most of the sugars are taken up by the body. Also, many people who think they have candid or yeast actually do not and never been tested for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)