CureZone   Log On   Join
updates

zenfood Views: 1,766
Published: 11 years ago

updates

went to ER yesterday. got 3 nice xrays, that i could not even see myself.

anyhow, it appears i didnt have volvulus after all... or atleast thats its been fixed by the time i got there... (but probably didnt have it at all...)

so i highly suspect my problems are due to eggs allergy, as cougar was referring too... i just ate too much of them and could not detoxify them anymore (was eating 6-8 a day) symptoms fits that idea pretty well... and it reminds me of the episode this summer when i suddenly became allergic to the SCD yogurt even if for the first 2 weeks i had no symptoms... and muscle testing never got it right... couldn't pinpoint. same with eggs... i was suspicious of course and dowsing never said they were the cause of my problems ... however it could be me lacking experience or just asking the wrong question etc.

thanks for your support all... today, even though i barely ate the last 2 days, i feel much better and much stronger... probably from NOT eating eggs...

this piss me off a bit though.. as soon as i find a food i really enjoy and that appears to do me much good i become allergic to it.. yogurt first now eggs... recently also garlic and onions... geez.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)