CureZone   Log On   Join
What exactly is needed to eliminate a parasite?

cappy84 Views: 1,866
Published: 11 years ago

What exactly is needed to eliminate a parasite?

a few months ago i tried taking Black-Walnut hull and Wormwood , as well as betaine hydrochloride with pepsin and activated charcoal. also took a probiotic lactobacillus acidophilus (liquid). these were all suggested to eliminate parasites.

i dont know exactly what type of parasite i have but if i had to guess i think its a tapeworm. currently doing the cayenne test, im on the 2nd day (started yesterday)

doing a search online these things are supposed to eliminate parasites taken together:

-black walnut hulls & Wormwood
-grapefruit seed extract
-raw pumpkin seeds
-castor oil

i've read on here and other places a bunch of different stuff that is supposed to work but what actually eliminates a worm? i cant spend money on every single thing because i dont have money to throw away. i want to get rid of it though naturally. my understanding is that Wormwood kills the eggs but doesnt actually kill the parasite so its still there. what will make me actually poop it out?

even though im wary of doctors now i have an appointment on friday and will try and get them to take me seriously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)