CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Joining the Mirena Hell club

mirenavictim Views: 1,452
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,726,169

Re: Joining the Mirena Hell club

Hang in there. I wish you the best with your healing. It is a long road and will continue to be, but I have faith that it will get better. I am in my 6th month post Mirena and have experienced most of the symptoms you have described in your posts.

I too developed horrible anxiety with panic attacks and depression. I had it so bad that I ended up reverting to an anti anxiety medication - which I hesitated for a long time. My anxiety has gotten better, but like you are probably already aware of... everything seems to come back during specific times of the month/ovulation and it is also not uncommon to keep having set backs / "crashes" My 4th and 5th month were really good - not 100% normal, but I have probably felt the best I have in months AND then the 6th month mark hit and I know have all my symptoms coming back. Anxiety (which is fairly well managed), sinus problems, blurry/dissociated vision, eyelid swelling, dizziness/vertigo, heart palps, fatigue, ear ringing/fullness, hot flashes etc. I could go on and on.

I have a fear that I will never recover from this, but I rely heavily on the support that this forum gives AND one thing is for sure I was so much WORSE when the mirena was in and right after I had it removed.

Keep posting and I wish you the best!
Take Care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.031 sec, (1)