CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adrenal question

cadogan32 Views: 1,648
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,725,656

Re: adrenal question

thanks for everyone's help on this.most of the symptoms i have now are:dry skin/rashes, depression,brain fog,tiredness,cold intolerence/cold feet and hands,body aches,etc etc.

i was reading "the way up from down" and thats when i kinda started to experiment on different alt-treatments.i was taking l-tyrosine powder/vitamin b complex and some other things suggested in the book.i immediately felt more energy within an hour but i always believe it was working because how i felt one day after using it for 2 weeks straight.

i was sitting in the car waiting for my girlfriend to get off work,when it literally felt like it all went away.all the depression/anxiety/brain fog just seemed to disappear.its hard to describe exactly but "normal" might be the word.and i haven't felt like that since i was about 10.

that's why i always hold on to the thought that i was doing something right and maybe it was my adrenals that were just in so bad of shape that,it needed this too kickstart it.it just gives me hope that once i start back up on the vitamins,in a couple months i should feel 100% normal.

the book is free to download as well on her website.i don't want to sound like a salesman but just check it out and maybe it will work for you like it did me.i am gonna start back up once i have extra money to buy all the stuff i was using before.i believe l-tyrosine helps with adrenal issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)