CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What exactly is needed to eliminate a parasite?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cappy84 Views: 1,650
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,725,283

Re: What exactly is needed to eliminate a parasite?

ok, im not going to get help from doctors. they will not believe anyone outside a 3rd world country could be infected with parasites. i have tried seeing an endocrinologist to check my thyroid as i have also suspected hypothyroidism or other autoimmune diseases. chances are i may not have anything wrong but i wanted to eliminate the possibility of it being hypo by seeing an endo.

i'm very underweight and have actually been losing weight somehow. according to the last time i was weighed and when they weighed me today ive lost 20 pounds. my diet has actually improved and i eat a lot, all the time during the day. i have had rapid hair loss and skin problems (eczema/psoriasis). used a steroidal cream on the rashes and even took a course of Antibiotics in the past, the eczema still flares up.

i just cant see how i dont have a Tapeworm or another sort of worm. the symptoms are there, and i've had the same weird blue mark across my chest for the past 4 years. it does not go away, and im skinny with a belly. i show doctors and they dont know what it is. years ago it was "yeast" and i was given antifungal cream that obviously didnt do anything. today the doctor says they look like stretch marks. from what? how could they be stretch marks? i've seen physical evidence of what looks to be little pieces of a worm in my stool.

so i have to figure out the proper way to eliminate them myself. i dont know where to begin though...ive tried parasite cleanses before and taking Wormwood . you all have mentioned Coq10 a lot, how exactly would that work to actually get rid of parasites? another poster has mentioned quassia bark. i looked for those zappers on ebay, and whenever i clicked an auction it said i wasnt allowed to view it. how do i get one of these inexpensive zappers? im willing to try anything thats safe and doesnt have side effects. im gonna go to a health food store, i did look a couple weeks ago but i didnt know exactly what to buy.

im just so tired of suffering, im honestly depressed. i look like a freak literally. i cant function normally, am not going to be able to find a woman looking like this, and just am ready to give up. i cant take this any longer. this has affected my life and has made me not even want to go out in public. i've lost motivation to do things i once loved and motivation to accomplish my goals. if anyone can suggest something or had similar problems they were able to figure out a solution to please PLEASE let me know. if needed, i can post pictures of my face and stomach to see if anyone on curezone can identify whats going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (2)