CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what oil pulling CANT DO - Be cautious of LisaBarger (dot) com

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jpron Views: 2,644
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,116

Re: what oil pulling CANT DO - Be cautious of LisaBarger (dot) com

This 'anonymous' gutless poster seems to have some connection with Lisa Barger (or it is simply her, from the same http://www.lisabarger.com/
that tries to use her high school Science to 'debunk' EVERY single alternative medicine out there).

Take a look at the posts she has made. Oh and be warned that if you go to her site to comment (she moderates every comment...clearly to skew opinion), she uses a 'trace' to find out where you have been (she pin-pointed me to using this site).

I have a few friends with far better tricks then her.

Here is a copy of the post (including my rant) about Unpasteurized Apple Cider cause E-Coli 0157. Funny how I have drank this for at least a decade, I also know MANY others...

"Wow, this article, as well as most on this site do nothing but spew negative BS. All I see on this site is an attack on all alternative medicine masked with occasional 'it may have some small benefit' comments. This is yet another site with a one sided opinion. Not a fair or balanced one. I like how even these comments have to be moderated.

I want a site where I can read the pros AND cons about natural products as some clearly do work, regardless of what your bias site claims. Too bad I can't come here for anything informative,.

Even if this is never posted, I hope whoever reads this understand that many people are waking up to the 'you're either with us or against us attitude' and getting down to the fact that it is HEALTH that matters and not alot of uneducated 'know-it-all" website OPINIONS. You can back ANYTHING up with facts that you SELECT that are against something. Give it a rest, this site is a hack.
November 19, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterJames

Readers, this comment, obviously, has nothing to do with unpasteurized apple juice. "James" is simply one more disgruntled curezone.com reader mad because I refuse to listen to any more vitriol about something I wrote several years ago and still stand by 100%.

I'm not even going to address his "bias" or "hack" comments and as for why we moderate comments here at LisaBarger. com . . . well, I think James has more than adequately made my point for me.
November 19, 2010 | Registered CommenterLisa Barger

Click on the link to see the 'trace' she put on me. Unless she takes it down.

She wants to play games, we can.

Thankfully the only people who read her site are the same people who already have that opinion. The fear mongering on there is ridiculous. However, this is her "life", writing misinformation and I guess she has to protect her bullsh*t.

My comment is, WHY? is this poster on here? What scum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)