CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd Liver Flush

NorthernGal Views: 1,400
Published: 11 years ago

3rd Liver Flush

Hello Everybody,

I've just done my 3rd flush. I'm a little disappointed in the results, though maybe I shouldn't be. I did get out many small "stones." I didn't bother with counting. Many were too small and fell through the holes in the colandar anyway. Several were the size of a garbanzo bean maybe. So I suppose it was a successful flush after all. I know that getting anything out is really a success. I also did a castor oil pack this time after I took the olive oil/lemon juice. From what I felt in the movement in my liver, I thought I would see lots more than I did. I just am impatient to get some older hard stones to let me know that I'm really getting somewhere. Or to hit the "motherlode" and see piles of stones like some of the pictures I see here. I'm still wondering just what these stones are? I know there has been much debate on CZ about whether they are just formed by the olive oil and juice. I don't know what to think for sure. They are not hard. They smush when you mash them and are greasy. And, I wonder where the 1/2 cup olive goes because I don't think I passed that much.

I also did get much more nauseous after the oo this time than the other two times. I tried sips of ginger tea which worked last time. But it didn't help much. I never tossed my cookies but came awful close. I know maybe I'm just being too impatient. I'm just so ill and am desparate for this to help me. I would like to be able to do them every 2 weeks as some recommend but am not able to. I'm trying for one a month. I plan to do one when I have a long Christmas break from work next month. And I have an extra day off in January. So the next two months are ok. I have to have extra days off to do them. I don't function well when I'm doing a flush. I get weak. So it pretty much shoots 2 days when I do one.

Thanks again to everyone who posts their experiences and their encouragement here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)