CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd Liver Flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
NorthernGal Views: 1,245
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,728,880

Re: 3rd Liver Flush

Hi Mendomaid,

Thanks for your reply. I've done the parasite and kidney cleanse in the past. I take malic acid for softening the stones. Is that why they are smushy? I did spend a little time reading some past postings and saw mention of the first stones being soft and mashable. So maybe that's just the process. I've followed the Liver-Flush forum on CZ for several years but have forgotten much of what I read in the past with my impaired mental faculties at times. There is such a wealth of information here. But I can't spend a lot of time now delving into it. The room where our computer is set up is a room in my home that I cannot be in for very long at a time due to my sensitivities and the issues in my house.

As an update, last night after the flush I slept 8 solid hours. I NEVER do that. I'm doing good to get 5 hours in one night and that is usually spread out between 3 or 4 times waking up. I've also noticed a little more energy. When I went to the gym a while ago, I was able to walk a little faster and longer. I'm also off work and that probably helps some too. I work in a sick building that makes me ill. So I always do better when I've been away from there for a few days.

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or not. But I also noticed when I went into our local grocery store that usually affects me right off the bat with their florist's section, I didn't pick up on the fragrance there that is usually so strong to me. I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and hypersensitivity to mold among other things but that is the major things impacting my life.

It's nice to be able to notice some things that can be attributed to the LF. It makes it easier to continue doing them. Although, I am a little concerned about the nausea next time since I had such a hard time this time. Do you have any other suggestions as to how to help that maybe? I don't want to get to the point that I've read some get to where they cannot stomach the potion at all and give up.

Thanks again for your post.

Northern Gal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)