CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good results/Vervaine

csimms Views: 1,380
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,729,330

Re: Good results/Vervaine

>>I stll have both Vervaine tinctures at home, but somehow european and american herbs stopped working for me,

<<
might be best if you can find a Naturopath that can test how potent some of the herbs and supplements you take regularly if you don t dowse (You might already do this, just a thought). I dowse for everything and i mean everthing and it makes a big difference. lots of stuff on the market is trash . Alot of the sellers of the herbs like Vervaine didn t test well.

curious b/c i was wondering how well your synchrometer works and how comprehesive it is >> can it test for things other than frequencies... toxicity/potency of foods etc

i remember seeing Hulda Clark test alot of toxic compounds on her video w/ her synchrometer

i m on the doctrine and there seems to be infinite number of layers my body has to go through before it can clear the big stuff, recently alchemy had been an issue slowin the processes of clearing pathogens,metals ,biofilms, fragmented nucleotides etc etc
so i understand what you mean about tryin to get at the big parasites but it can be daunting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)