CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd Liver Flush

NorthernGal Views: 1,354
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,729,550

Re: 3rd Liver Flush

Hi Mendomaid,

Well that's encouraging to see your improvment. Maybe there's hope for me yet. I know I would do better if I could get out of the work and home environment that I'm in too. But that doesn't seem to be possible right now. I've been looking for a different place to live for almost 2 years. It's extremely challenging to find a rental house that's safe for someone with MCS. And as far as the job goes, I am the wage earner of the family and have few options there either for the moment. So I'm plugging along trying to support my body in any way that I can.

Clothing stores are hard for me too if they pump fragrance into them which I'm noticing more and more stores are doing. But I do seem to do better with new clothes than used. I do have to wash them a couple of times. I did buy one jumper one time that was some kind of linen and had a really funky chemical type smell. I tried several things and was never able to get that out. The main problem I've had with used clothes is that they may have lingering perfume or cologne on them which is impossible to get out. Or the laundry stuff they were washed in will linger too. Plus, since I've become so hypersensitive to mold, I can barely tolerate second hand stores. I used to go in them quite often but now I have a really hard time in some of them. I buy a lot of clothes mail order so I don't have to go into the stores.

As an update on my recent flush, I have to say that the days following the flush, I felt more like myself than I have in a VERY long time. I had more energy for a few days and was able to do some long needed cleaning in my house. I can't say for sure how much of that might also be because I was off work all week so didn't have that making me ill. But it just seemed different. I actually had some fleeting moments of a feeling of well being. That was an awesome feeling! I want more! I did begin to go down a little bit starting yesterday. But it was nice to have those few days. I look forward to my next flush to see how it goes.

Northern Gal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)