CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena or MS?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
happyfamily6 Views: 2,376
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,731,490

Re: mirena or MS?

Cynthleal,
I'm about ready to go in and get tested again for many things too. I had an MRI last January, and it was a huge relief to me just to know one way or another. Fear is disabling and fights the healing we need. It was expensive, and we're still trying to recover from last year's expenses. I'm dealing right now with a strange illness with 5 days of fever but no other symptoms. I'm close to ovulating too. My fever is gone, but my entire body was vibrating last night (like sleeping on one of those massage mats), my head was rushing, heart racing, and I was only able to sleep for a couple hours. Those 2 hours were filled with vivid nightmares. My right eye is twitching madly, and my entire face feels like it's going to start twitching, so that it's hard to smile or control my muscles just right. Hard to explain. My body is shaky and hard to control. My husband says it's just the Mirena, be patient. No more doctors. I tend to feel that way often too, but when my body starts tripping out after a year post, I feel like I need more answers.

Sorry, I don't mean to be negative either, but you're not alone in your struggles.

I've been taking large doses of Vit. D for some time, but plan to go in and get the levels checked, maybe along with thyroid and parathyroid too.

It's hard, isn't it?

Hang in there with me,
Diana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)