CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Hard knot on my arm after wearing sling for dislocated shoulder

NaturalHealer8 Views: 5,304
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,397,148

Re: Hard knot on my arm after wearing sling for dislocated shoulder

Dear Now-Here,

After you have notice these lumps did you go back to your Doctor? This should be the first thing you should do. It sounds like you might have developed an lactic acid build up, Having dealt with a shoulder injury and having to where a sling too. I tried many thing to help improve my healing process. The thing I found that work the best was trigger point massage, but to go a therapist was costing me way too much and the visits where too far apart. So I ask the therapist if her could show me some self-trigger point massages that I could do myself to maintain his treatment and to help with the healing process. So I would heat the area first then self-massage just to loosen the muscles and bring blood to the area then I would go into the self-trigger point massage and yes sometimes it hurt like hell when I did it but I knew that it was just letting me know that it was releasing the knot and the next day or the day after I would feel a lot better and the pain would be gone along with the knot. Then after I did the self-trigger point massage I did self-massage again to help the body remove the waste that was in the knots. Then I would ice the area. I would that my experience will help you. Take care, there is always someone out there that care!
The best to a healthier,happier, and pain free you!
Naturalhealer8
//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Massage/CreateWizard0_240x300_.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.512 sec, (1)