CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could I have parasites? Yes or No?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cappy84 Views: 1,844
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,732,288

Re: Could I have parasites? Yes or No?

sobeman88 im having the same stuff happen to me. i first started getting sick around the same age (21/22) and almost 5 years later have not been helped. before this my skin was fine, i was perfectly healthy, and my hair was fine. seeing doctors numerous times and getting blood work done has done nothing for my case. when i saw a dermatologist because my face is completely discolored purple-red skin he just says "oh you have acne" and prescribes topical chemical junk that obviously didnt do anything for my skin (probably made it worse). i stopped using it. i also have psoriasis, eczema, and Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp. i eat a lot yet can never gain weight and according to the scales when i've been weighed before a physical i have actually lost a lot of weight. this is very strange since i dont feel or look any skinnier and actually at one stage was weight lifting to put on muscle. my diet has been healthier than previous too.

i've thought it to be autoimmune diseases or parasites. i did get blood tested for autoimmune (hypo/hyperthyroidism) but nothing came back. when i have suggested that i might have a parasite infection doctors look at me like i belong in a mental hospital. they will not take me seriously. it has to be some type of parasite because i see physical evidence of whatever it is. not to mention, i have all the symptoms and regular doctors cannot figure out whats wrong with me.

i tried several things that have been mentioned to get rid of worms but none worked.....black walnut & Wormwood complex, Wormwood capsules, some herbal parasite cleanse capsules, apple cider vinegar, cloves, oregano oil, and a bunch of other stuff.

let us know if you find a solution, we all deserve it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.796 sec, (1)