CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could I have parasites? Yes or No?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
cappy84 Views: 1,790
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,732,739

Re: Could I have parasites? Yes or No?

ok this might sound weird but......do you have a mark on your stomach around your belly button where the stomach juts out? i have 2 blue lines, one goes out right at my belly button on each side and one smaller one right above it. my doctor that i saw a couple weeks ago said they look like "stretch marks". i've shown it to a few doctors and they dont know what it is. my stomach was complete flat before and i am skinny. all of a sudden i have a gut?

one doctor i saw said it was "yeast". gave me some antifungal cream, of course it wasnt going to do anything. mind you this doctor was pretty bad and very hard to understand. candida yeast and leaky gut could be possible problems though.

how bad is your hairloss? my hair has been thinning and really "stringy" now, and have completely lost it straight back on the sides. dermatologist just said "oh you probably have male pattern baldness, try rogaine". could be, but it just seems funny i started shedding hair like mad at the same exact time. at first i didnt notice because it wasnt that bad. i have seb derm on my scalp, i actually had skin peeling around my hairline where i was losing it. used nizoral and salicylic acid shampoos but they havent helped much.

do you have hyperpigmentation or just regular pimples? i never got Acne when i was a teenager and all of a sudden developed it as an adult. thing is my facial isnt really just Acne since its discolored skin until you get to my forehead. the rest of my skin is completely normal tone. i also have rashes all over my body that dont clear up with steroidal creams or antibioics.

the blood tests probably wont tell you anything (they wont detect a parasite) but if you have insurance they shouldnt charge you. i agree that its probably just a waste of time though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)