CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tired of fighting, dont know what to do

CandidaGuru09 Views: 1,324
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,733,064

Re: Tired of fighting, dont know what to do

Strange your doctor prescribed you such a low dose. I was prescribed 200 mg by my doctor for 14 days and that cleared up my Candida infection. Maybe your dosage was too low? Just a thought anyway.

About the bread, I stopped eating it after I was diagnosed with Candida because I'm scared to death of anything that contains yeast now. I have always wanted to try that yeast free bread, but unfortunatley I live in Thailand and it's not easy to find here like it is in the states. For a couple years after I was diagnosed I also didn't eat anything that contained wheat flour or white flour too, but in the past six months I've kinda relaxed that part a bit and started to eat things that have wheat flour. I haven't noticed any of my former symptoms coming back after I started eating wheat flour again so that's a good thing, but I don't eat it everyday, it's more like the occasional treat.

I'm not really a big believer in all the Candida diets out there. The only foods I eliminated from my diet where those containing yeast, mushrooms, and all forms of alcohol. I pretty much eat everything else. I think if you just try to eat a healthy balanced diet (excluding the things you are allergic too and the things you are scared to re-integrate back into your diet) then you should be good to go. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)