CureZone   Log On   Join
Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

mightyoak Views: 2,736
Published: 11 years ago

Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

I have been going to the doctor for help with my female yeast issues. Oh yea, this is just getting more ridiculous by the day.
First I wanted a yeast culture. Never got that. The doc took a culture for bacteria? Ok if its not bacteria it must be yeast? hahahah
Then I took some diflucan, some ovc yeast cream, which helped some. It all helped some.
This last wensday i returned to the doctor with my usual complaint. Burning on the outside skins.
Guess what i was told to put THERE? GUESS WHAT I WAS TOLD?
Capsaicin cream!!!! Made from HOT PEPPERS. I am not joking here. She told me to get that. I asked her what if it burned? You know what she said? go Sit on an ice pack! hahahahahah hehehehehehe.
Supposedly the theory is, the cream numbs the nerves that causes pain. But you are not supposed to get this cream near your mouth, eyes or any other part that is delicate or sensitive.
I GIVE UP. A person may as well, treat themselves as to listen to this coming from the medical establishment. YIKES? is this what we are dealing with?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)