CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
WornOut Views: 2,553
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,733,166

Re: Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

Boy, do I read and feel your frustration. I have been battling reoccurring vaginal yeast infections since June 2006. Doctors don't really know what to do with you, so they don't really try. My gyno actually said, "Yeah, once you've destroyed your good bacteria, you are on a slippery slope". That's it? No meds, no concern, no referral, no advice.

Since then I have spent thousands of dollars on antifungals, probiotics and read everything I could get my hands on. It's painful and it's frustrating, but you cannot give up!

One thing I have learned on this journey is that what works for one, doesn't work for another person.

Literally, I am honest with you when I say I have tried EVERYTHING. From the most expensive probiotics, antifungals and special diets. Finally over the last two months I have found something that works and it isn't an antifungal. It is probiotics. If you have read many articles you have probably read that you need at least 50 billion CFUs a day for a probiotic to be effective. I found a "Ultimate Flora vaginal formula" probiotic from Renew Life that has 50 billion CFUs. I was taking six a day plus taking Candigone from the same company.

When I first started this regiment I also ordered the "Ultimate Flora Super Critical" probiotic. This is a power and you take it once a day, but it has 200 billion CFUs. A little pricey at $26 for one week.

I noticed my infection was clearing in a matter of days. After 7 days I was pain free for the first time in years. I continued on the Candigone and the 50 billion CFU probiotic, but the yeast returned within a matter of weeks.

I finally figured out that it must have been the Ultimate Flora Super Critical with 200 billion CFUs that cleared my infection. I stopped everything else and began taking this again. It has cleared my infection up within a few days.

The only things that make sense out of all of this is to me is: 1) This formula has whatever good strain of bacteria that I am missing (causing my imbalance), or 2) It's the quality and number of good bacteria in this formula. Either way, I'm sticking with it.

I've said all this to tell you not to give up hope. Don't put all of your hope in doctors or someone else. Use your intuition and try things until you figure out what works for you.

After fighting for all these years I finally have hope again.

Best of luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)