CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

WornOut Views: 2,638
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,735,416

Re: Doctor visit and absurd ridiculous advice.Its comical.

Hi Cindy,

Glad to hear back from you. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

A good source for ordering antifungals is Vitacost.com. They are cheaper than a lot of places and have low cost shipping. They are always the first place I check when I am ordering anything new.

As far as antifungals, be careful with prescription antifungals as long term use may result in liver damage.

For the probiotics, I really don't think the 8 billion CFUs you are taking are going to be effective. Everything I have read says we need at least 50 billion CFUs when there is an imbalance. For the probiotics I am currently taking, I like Renew Life. It's their brand so I feel like the product is that much "fresher" if that makes sense. Also if you type in "BESTDEAL" for a coupon code you will get 15% off at check out.

I've tried all kinds of stuff, so feel free to contact me if you have questions about something you are going to try. I'm not an expert, but have certainly traveled the same path.

Lynnell

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.043 sec, (1)