CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what to do is simple.

kingcheesemaster Views: 2,419
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,736,473

Re: what to do is simple.

what it comes down to is no one here really knows anything. sorry, but that's the case. To assume that other "dubious alternatives" are nil, in coming up with an answer, then you are limiting yourself. The idea of taking two years of anti fungals seems ludicrous to me. As many people who seem to come up with a "silution", they get this self righteous attitude like "hey this is THE ONLY WAY, and if you don't do this crazy asinine regimen, you must not really want to get healed"

I remember a poster on here that went to go live in a biodome, or some shit, where all they did was eat organic and work on a farm with pure oxygen. And then when people are like, ummm i'm not doing that her response was "guess you don't want to get healed bad enough!"

If someone told you, that you had to drink bear piss three times a day for the rest of your life, just to get over a flu? Would you? Probably not. point being, I think we make this even harder on ourselves by limiting our knowledge, and our ideas of what constitutes as a "legitimate way to cure candida" which again, we really don't know a whole lot about.

I'm not making a personal remark, i'm really just saying it's better to think outside the box, no matter how desperate or fuzzy headed we are. There is no way in hell i'm following a candida diet for two years. I'm not cured until i have the energy and mental peace to know that i can go get shit faced drunk with some friends and eat waffles for dinner, like a did before this problem started. (i'm making a point, i never really ate that unhealthy before either)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)