CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Back to the Cardiologist Tomorrow

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Regen55 Views: 1,797
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,723

Re: Back to the Cardiologist Tomorrow

When I was having anxiety attacks I was having tons of heart palpitations and chest pains. Guys I was having so many wacked out symptoms of everything that I thought I was going to die.

As far as stress goes buy a high quality Herb called Rhodiola Rosea Extract. Take those puppys and if your still have symptoms its definitely not stress. I took these things and it was almost impossible for me to get stressed out.

If you still have the symptoms I strongly recommend you try RELIV. It was the only thing that cured my symptoms. Nothing in the world is more annoying then going to the doctors and having them tell you "Your one of the healthiest people I have ever seen, and nothing is wrong with you" And you feel like your dieing.

After what RELIV did for me I started some of my friends on it with health problems and Lo and Behold there recovering 100% (Not instantaneously but over the course of a month or 2). I even know a lady that cured her Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome with it, no doctors could help her. And another guy that cured his severe arthiritis, and others with MS and so on. Not trying to sell anything on here I just want every person to have the opportunity that I had and get better. I hate seeing people being sick and not being able to figure out whats going on. If you have any questions send me an email.

God bless and let me know if the herb I recommended helped you at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)