CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Back to the Cardiologist Tomorrow

Regen55 Views: 1,827
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,712

Re: Back to the Cardiologist Tomorrow

Thats not true at all. Infact I am not asking anyone to buy anything from me. Go to there website get the number and ask them to find someone locally you can buy it from.

Your accusations are ridiculous. RELIV healed me and has healed people I personally know. There are companies out there in MLM that are scams but RELIV is not. They own 6 of the 12 patented items in America. They are an international company that is located in the NASDAQ stock market. Its internationally traded. They have never been sued and is a legitimate company.

Infact some of there products such as the arthrafect has gone over clinical trials costing more then 30 million dollars.

Once again I am not asking anyone to buy anything from me. I am not trying to sell these products on the Forums. You can find someone locally yourselves to buy it from. RELIV works get it a shot. And its super easy to find the testimonies on google of people that has had dramatic results from it. Infact if you call the company they will put you into direct contact with people (like myself) That have fully recovered or are fully recovering from using RELIV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)