CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mycoplasma ferm detox/cold feet

csimms Views: 1,982
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,737,789

Re: Mycoplasma ferm detox/cold feet

I have a dead Tapeworm in my brain area(occipital lobe region) also, probably also in different areas of my body also, I know that doctrine has been clearing large Tapeworms and buski that were in both my left and right leg for several(4-5) months now
Could you check this out also for adjustments, seems like I m havin a little more problems b/c of these dead carcases

I have a strong hunch then that doctrine was being used by
some type of negative energy or whatever to try to impede / stop my healing process. Reason I m sayin this is because the: 1) doctrine via guides had not reached the layer that was targeted 2) I didn t use a contact device to target that buski
However I have dead parasites within my body

Someone dowse for what killed the buski in my leg
it wasnt the doctrine via guides

I think this all occured when I had my little rant on orgone and these subtle negative entities/energies. I am the last person to talk about this stuff but that was the direction I was led to when dowsing. Topic was not something I would normally ever listen to let alone bring up.

After hearing Dr Jeff Sutherland talk very briefly about negative ent/energyand coincidentally watching some Illumaniti video that mentionedd these negative ent it mad e sense to dowse about it

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)