CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taking Wormwood Reply

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Dog Rose Views: 3,431
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,738,202

Re: Taking Wormwood Reply

Been following your conversation. Just to say: I also had one liver enzyme raised and that set me onto liver flushes. I got out thousands of stones and with them liver flukes. That set me onto parasite cleansing and I discovered I have a lot of parasites. I'm much older than you so have to go more slowly, but I'd suggest first doing a colon and kidney cleanse to get those organs working better. To do that I'd suggest the best possible diet for you - as already said, avoid processed foods, alcohol, caffeine, white flour and rice and all yeast forming foods for a while - a year if possible - and that will turn your body around. There isn't a norm expectation for health. For one thing, all of us inherited different levels of toxicity from our mothers and therefore to some extent different organ capabilities. For your long life you want your organs to work in optimum condition and that means minimum really good regular bowel movements (ideally two or so a day). Diet is all where health is concerned and some of us just have to take more care than others. I ate well but came down with a painful chronic illness. When I ate much better I began to recover. I used gentle Oxypowder to clean my colon but for younger people there are more rigorous ways like herbal cleanses. Then the Liver Flushes are really, really important. I'd suggest reading on the Liver Flush Forum . Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)