CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena, MS or b12?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
happyfamily6 Views: 3,852
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,738,616

Re: Mirena, MS or b12?

Whew. I am 13 months post Mirena (by the way, yes, get it out). I've had tingling and numbness, far worse on my right side from the beginning. I had the IUD in for 2 years before symptoms really got going. The tingling is better for me, but I still feel a slight partial numbness on my right side, like my sensory nerves are not quite as sensitive as they are on the left. I have developed muscle weakness in general, but worse on the right side, mostly in my upper arm and thigh. I had an MRI last January, which was a couple months after removal, but it looked normal. I have had many, many other neurological problems with vision, vertigo, dizziness, chills, shakiness, hair loss, and others. Overall, I feel stronger and better than I did a year ago, but I do have lingering issues. I wish I'd had it out sooner. You can click on my user name to read more of my past posts.

I sure hope your spinal tap is normal. Please keep posting, and best of luck!

Diana

Oh, I have had horrible restless leg issues, sometimes even in my arms and head, if that makes any sense. It can ruin my entire night and wake me out of a sound sleep, if I was able to get to sleep already. This problem started for me about 6 months post removal. Fortunately, it has been a bit better this last month. I have found that Hyland's homeopathic Restless Legs formula definitely helps. I take it when it bothers me during the night (and it also helps to empty my bladder first - don't ask me why).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)